Senior Java Developer
GreaterGood.com is seeking a highly capable Senior Java developer who is passionate about web technologies and has elegant user experience. The incumbent will be joining the company's web team in building next generation features for its various eCommerce web properties.
- Develop enterprise-level software solutions according to technical specifications.
- Participate in all cycles of software design and development.
- Contribute to the quality of coding and assure conformance of source codes.
- Provide necessary technical and design documentation.
- Analyze requirements and work with team members to create quality results.
- Communicate effectively with local management and external team members.
- Participate in internal and external meetings.
- At least 3 years of work experience as a Java Software Developer.
- Good English proficiency in both written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of Java 7.
- Knowledge of Spring Framework.
- Knowledge of Hibernate.
- Knowledge of JMS.
- Knowledge of Wicket (or preparedness to learn it).
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Knowledge of Unix OS, shell scripting, and command-line.
- Critical thinking skills and love for solving problems.
- Good communication skills;.
- Patience, persistence, and technical curiosity.
- Positive attitude for the company's collegial, collaborative work environment.
- Experience with eCommerce and/ or order fulfillment systems is a privilege.
REMUNERATION / SALARY
Competitive, based on qualifications. Health insurance, Gold's Gym member card, English language courses, etc.
Interested candidates are asked to submit their CVs in English language to: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the position in the subject line of the e-mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
03 November 2014
02 December 2014
Job Link: http://greatergood.am/